Breeze and eSPACE Integration
This integration was designed by both companies so that you can continue to use DynaCal to enter and manage all your events and then have eSPACE “pull” your approved events over in order to use our FACILITeSPACE integrations. This way as events are approved in your events in DynaCal, your HVAC, doors and/or digital signage displays can automatically be scheduled for events!
- Click on one of the following links to learn more about our HVAC, doors and/or digital signage integrations with eSPACE.
- Please check with sales or support first to make sure your HVAC company and/or door company is one of the companies that we have a partnership with BEFORE adding to your subscription.
Integrating Breeze with eSPACE
- Login to your eSPACE account
- From the left side menu click on Integrations
- From available providers, choose the Breeze logo and click on the logo
- Enter your information with SubDomain and API Key and click on Save button to complete the integration. Your breeze subdomain will be the first part of the URL that you use when logging into Breeze: http://xxxxx.breezechms.com. The xxxxx is the subdomain.
- You can retrieve your Breeze API key from here:
Seeing Your Events in eSPACEEmail
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to configure your account on the backend so eSPACE starts to “push” in events to your Breeze account.
About 15 min after support does their part eSPACE will start to push events to Ministry Platform every 15 minutes.
Connect Your HVAC and/or Door Company to your FACILITeSPACE Account
Last, follow the instructions provided by Support to connect your FACILITeSPACE account (in eSPACE) to your HVAC and/or door company.