ACS Technologies and eSPACE Integration
This integration was designed between both companies so that you can continue to use ACS Technologies to enter and manage all your events and then have eSPACE “pull” your approved events for our FACILITeSPACE integrations. This way as events are approved in your events in ACS Technologies account, your HVAC, doors and/or digital signage displays can automatically be scheduled for events!
- Click on one of the following links to learn more about our HVAC, doors and/or digital signage integrations with eSPACE.
- Please check with sales or support first to make sure your HVAC company and/or door company is one of the companies that we have a partnership with BEFORE adding to your subscription.
Setting up the Integration
- First, Schedule a one-on-one live demo with one of our sales team members to see how the integration will work and to also make sure that your HVAC system and/or door system is one of the companies that have partnered with us so we can schedule their equipment.
- Second, contact email@example.com to let them know that you need your eSPACE account configured so you can integrate with ACS and whatever specific HVAC and/or door company you need.
- Third, login to your eSPACE account and follow the steps below to connect your ACS account to your Event Scheduler account.
- From the left side menu click on Integrations
- From available providers, choose ACS and click on the logo
- Enter all your information with your ACS credentials and click on Save button to complete the integration
Seeing Your Events in eSPACE Event Scheduler
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to configure your account on the backend so eSPACE starts to “push” in events to your ACS account.
15 minutes after that, eSPACE will start polling the ACS API every 15 minutes to pull in your approved events and rooms.
Connect Your HVAC and/or Door Company to your FACILITeSPACE Account
- Fourth, follow the instructions provided by Support to connect your FACILITeSPACE account (in eSPACE) to your HVAC and/or door company.