Planning Center and eSPACE Integration
This integration was designed by both companies so that you can continue to use Planning Center to enter and manage all your events and then have eSPACE “pull” your approved events for our FACILITeSPACE integrations. As events are approved in Planning Center, your HVAC, doors and/or digital signage displays can automatically be scheduled for events!
- Click on one of the following links to learn more about our HVAC, doors and/or digital signage integrations with eSPACE
- Please check with sales or support first to make sure your HVAC company and/or door company is one of the companies that we have a partnership with BEFORE adding to your subscription.
- Please know that all of these are a 1-way sync to eSPACE (not from) and because of their purpose, the integration is specifically designed to continuously sync every few minutes and to only bring over the space names and a few days of events at a time with minimal information so that FACILITeSPACE knows which thermostat/HVAC unit, door or digital signage display to update.
- Once the data syncs to eSPACE, no changes should be made in eSPACE. For simplicity’s sake and to ensure that the integration works, ALL changes should ONLY be made in your original ChMS system.
Part 1: Set Up Planning Center Events to Integrate with eSPACE
- Email Support@smartchurchsolutions.com and let them know that you are ready for them to configure your account on the back end to integrade with CCB.
- Create an API Client in your Planning Center Account
- Login to your Planning Center account
- Navigate to Developer Applications page to create a new Access Token
- Click on Create one now button to create a new API Client
- Fill in the form and click submit to get your new API Client
Part 2: Connect Your Planning Center Account to eSPACE
- Add the Planning Center Client ID and Client Secret Key to eSPACE
- Login to your eSPACE account
- From the left side menu click on Settings>Other>Integrations>ChMS
- From available providers, click Integrate Now under Planning Center.
- Enter your Client Id and Client Secret from the first step and click on the Save button to complete the integration.
Email email@example.com and ask them to configure your account on the backend so eSPACE starts to “pull” in events from your Ministry Platform account.
See your Events in eSPACE
About 15 min after support does their part, you enter the first data source, eSPACE will start polling Ministry Platform every 15 minutes to pull in your approved events and rooms.
Part 3: Setup the Events in eSPACE to Schedule your HVAC, Doors, and Digital Signage
- To then set up your eSPACE FACILITeSPACE account to schedule your HVAC, doors or digital signage, make sure you also have COOLSPACE, SECURESPACE and/or INFOSPACE added to your eSPACE subscription.
- Once you do, then click My Modules (at the top right) and select FACILITeSPACE.
- Then click on either HVAC and choose your type, Digital Signage and start creating displays, or click on Access Control and choose your door type.