Church Community Builder (CCB) and eSPACE Integration
This integration was designed by both companies so that you can continue to use Community Church Builder to enter and manage all your events and then have eSPACE “pull” your approved events for our FACILITeSPACE integrations. This way as events are approved in your events in Community Church Builder, your HVAC, doors and/or digital signage displays can automatically be scheduled for events!
- Click on one of the following links to learn more about our HVAC, doors and/or digital signage integrations with eSPACE.
- Please check with sales or support first to make sure your HVAC company and/or door company is one of the companies that we have a partnership with BEFORE adding to your subscription.
1 way Sync: Please know that all of these are a 1-way sync to eSPACE Event Scheduler (not from) and because of their purpose, the integration is specifically designed to continuously sync every few minutes and to only bring over the space names and a few days of events at a time with minimal information so that FACILITeSPACE knows which thermostat/HVAC unit, door or digital signage display to update.
All spaces and resources must also sync over from CCB to eSPACE Event Scheduler.
Synced Data in eSPACE should not be Changed: Once the data syncs to eSPACE, no changes should be made in eSPACE. For simplicity’s sake and to ensure that the integration works, ALL changes should ONLY be made in your original ChMS system.
Part 1:Set Up your Community Church Builder to Integrate with eSPACE
- You will need to create a new API user in CCB.
- The API user will need access to the event API services
Part 2: Connect Your Community Church Builder Account to eSPACE
- Email Support@smartchurchsolutions.com and let them know that you are ready for them to configure your account on the back end to integrade with CCB.
- Add the API info from CCB to your eSPACE account.
- Login to your eSPACE account
- From the left side menu click on Integrations
- From available providers, click “Integrate Now” under the CCB logo.
- Add in the church domain name, API username and password and then click Save Credentials.
- Click “Add New Calendar Data Source” to add your calendar files.
- You can enter any number of these from your CCB account.
- Make sure you change the webcal:// to http:// when pasting above or it will not work.
- This should probably be your ‘FACILITY’ calendar in CCB. That’s the one that will have ALL of your events.
- You can get the .ics file from the SUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of your calendar.
- You can edit/delete from eSPACE at anytime. Just click the EDIT or DELETE button.
- Email email@example.com and ask them to configure your account on the backend so eSPACE starts to “pull” in events from your Community Church Builder account.
- See your events in eSPACE
- 15 minutes after you enter the first data source and support has configured your account, eSPACE will start polling CCB every 15 minutes to pull in your approved events and rooms.
Part 3: Setup the Events in eSPACE to Schedule Your HVAC, Doors, and Digital Signage
- To then set up your eSPACE FACILITeSPACE account to schedule your HVAC, doors or digital signage, make sure you also have COOLSPACE, SECURESPACE and/or INFOSPACE added to your eSPACE subscription.
- If your FACILITeSPACE has not yet been configured for your specific HVAC or door system (you don't see the option in the left side menu of your FACILITeSPACE account), then please please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which specific HVAC and/or door company you need us to configure your account for.
- Once you do, then click My Modules (at the top right) and select FACILITeSPACE.
- Then click on either HVAC and choose your type, Digital Signage and start creating displays, or click on Access Control and choose your door type.
- For HVAC integrations, please read this Knowledge Base article for more: COOLSPACE: Getting Started
- For digital signage please read this Knowledge Base article for more: INFOSPACE: Getting Started
- For doors please read this Knowledge Base article for more: SECURESPACE: Getting Started
For eSPACE Work Order & Asset Management only customers, learn more about our product Event Scheduler, by clicking "Learn More".
For current eSPACE Event Scheduler customers, if you still have questions, please reach out to support by clicking on Help > Support > Create Ticket/Contact Us in your eSPACE account.
If you are not an eSPACE customer already, you can simply email email@example.com.