Church Community Builder (CCB) and eSPACE Integration
INTEGRATING MY CCB CALENDARS INTO eSPACE
- You will need to create a new API user in CCB.
2. The API user will need access to the event API services
3. LINKING CCB TO eSPACE
- Login to your eSPACE account
- From the left side menu click on Integrations
- From available providers, choose CCB and click on the logo
a. Add your calendar files:
You can enter any number of these from your CCB account.
NOTE: Make sure you change the webcal:// to http:// when pasting above or it will not work.
NOTE: This should probably be your ‘FACILITY’ calendar in CCB. That’s the one that will have ALL of your events.
You can get the .ics file from the SUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of your calendar.
b. You can edit/delete from eSPACE at anytime. Just click the EDIT or DELETE button.
MANAGING YOUR EVENTS IN eSPACE
15 minutes after you enter the first data source, eSPACE will start polling CCB every 15 minutes to pull in your approved events and rooms.
Article is closed for comments.