eSPACE is available as a native Mobile App!
Once installed, launch the app and log in with your normal eSPACE credentials.
- Enter your email (the one you use for the desktop view)
- Enter your password (the one you use for the desktop view)
- Hit Sign In
Choose to Allow Notifications to take advantage of Push Notifications
These are received front and center on your device and can convey real-time updates, transactional messages, reminders, and more all about eSPACE
- You can adjust push notification settings on the desktop version. However, you must actually log in to the app in order for push notifications to start working (regardless of your settings).
Navigate through the following items at the bottom of the app:
Event Scheduler Dashboard
- Calendar View Only users will not see the information described below and will only see the calendar views.
- All other users will have the same access that they do in the desktop view.
- Admins and sub-admins will be able to approve events on their dashboard and click into the event to see more details.
- Admins will still be able to click on the clock icon on events when it's in their "Requires Administrative Approval" grid so they can check to make sure that all sub-admins have approved their items first before approving the event.
- All regular users, sub-admins and admins will have still have the "master search bar" where they can search for an event by keywords in the title of upcoming events.
- Again "Calendar View Only Access" will only see able to see events on the calendar, and they will only see the main details, not Setup details.
- All users will be able to switch between the Agenda, Daily, and Monthly calendar views.
- Once users select the Monthly View, they can rotate their phone to landscape mode to see more details on the events like spaces, event category colors, "Offsite" and "Virtual" tags and more!
- Read more here: Monthly Calendar View - Mobile App
- Users can also use the same filter options as the desktop view by clicking on the filter icon at the top right. If a filter has been set, that filter icon will appear red. To clear the filter, click on the filter again and then select "Clear".
- Admins can also view and manage all basic and advanced settings.
- Click on All Events to see all the upcoming events.
- Click Event Setup to see the events of the day in order and the setup information
Work Order & Asset Management
Regular users, sub-admins and admins can switch to Work Orders to manage Work Orders. Portal users will be able to submit work orders in the app by clicking on the "Work Order Portal" option in the left side menu bar in their Event Scheduler account.
- Admins and sub-admins will be able to view work orders and assign needed work orders on the dashboards.
- Users will be able to see all work orders assigned to themselves, start and complete them.
- Admins-sub-admins and regular users will be able to search for work order by key words in the "master search bar".
- Admins, sub-admins and regular users will also be able to sort work orders in each grid by selecting an option under "Sort".
- Admins can also view and manage all basic and advanced settings for this module as well in the app.
Tasks on Work Orders
- When a work order has tasks, users can easily add the time it took the user to complete each task
- If estimated work hours are required for each work order, users can also easily enter the estimated hours spent on a work order when they mark it as complete
- Admins (and sub-admins with permission to) can also manage equipment
Go to Profile to manage your Profile
Go to Notifications to manage your Notifications including Push Notifications
With notifications allowed, you will also have a badge counter that appears on the app