You can now change the Location on new Work Orders!
This is primarily for the scenario of a Public Work Order or Work Order via email that is in a status of Created
Therefore, the following will still prevent the Location from being changed:
- If the Service Category selected is restricted by Location
- If an Assigned User selected is restricted by Location
- If the Work Order is assigned to Equipment that is restricted by Location
- If the User attempting to edit the Location is restricted by Location
- If Spaces have been assigned to the Work Order
- If there are Tasks assigned to Users for the Work Order
If any of the above is true, then the Location will remain unchangeable and you will see a icon with the following message:
Please sign in to leave a comment.