You can access your "Profile" by going to the left sidebar of your dashboard or by going to the top right of your dashboard and selecting "Profile" from the person icon drop-down menu.
Within your profile, you can do the following:
- Manage your Notification Preferences
- Modify your first name, last name, email or password
NOTE: Concerned about the security of your password? Go to https://www.security.org/how-secure-is-my-password/ to see how secure it is!
- Choose a default location (optional) - This Location will be checked by default on Event Create and on Internal Calendars
- Set a default calendar view (optional) - The options are Monthly, Daily, Weekly, Agenda or Condensed.
- Choose to Show Setup and Teardown Times in Calendars
- Default New Events To Be Public
- Add a profile image
At the very bottom you can also select one (1) Zoom Integration or two (2) API Keys
For more on our Zoom Integration see the following article: Virtual Events with Zoom Integration
For API Keys see the following article: API Keys
NOTE: After making any changes, be sure to select SAVE!