You can view your work orders on the Calendar in Work Order Management! This includes any that people manually entered and ones that have already been generated by Maintenance PM's.
- Created-Completed Work Orders: When a work order is created, it will appear on the calendar date associated with the Requested Completion Date (if there is one) or the created date. If the created date passes, the work orders migrate to the current date so the users can see what work still needs to be done. When they are marked completed they will be on the date they were marked completed.
- Closed Work Orders: You can view any work orders in any status on the calendar, but work orders set to a closed status will be removed from the calendar in order to keep a cleaner view (except for their work order requester's calendar view). Closed is also different than complete. Usually, the one performing the work updates the status to complete and the admin updates the status to closed. Closed essentially archives the work order, but can be viewed in Report Builder, Analytics, and in Work Orders > All Work Orders in the left side menu bar.
- Again, the exception is that the requester of the work order can see their closed work orders on the calendar.
- Go to the left navigation bar>Calendar
- In addition to seeing all your Work Orders, you can choose to view them by
- You can now view Service Categories and color-code them
To edit Service Categories to include color-codes, go to Settings>Basic>Service Categories
Choose one and click the edit icon
From here you can change the Background Color and Text Color:
We now use colors to indicate workflow of Work Orders as well:
tan for Created
- blue for Approved/Scheduled
green for Work Started
yellow for On-Hold
red for Rejected
white with strike through for Completed
In Day and Week View you can choose to Export to PDF
Filter Calendar is available as well where you can filter by Requested By
as well as criteria like Location, Priority, Department, Service Category, Work Order Status and Assigned To in addition to a checkbox for hiding Work Orders with no completion date
Once you set your view (like Day) and add any Filter (like by Requested By), if you navigate away and return...your choices persist!
Lastly, you can Export to iCal with the Calendar so your Work Orders will appear in Google or Outlook. Go to the left navigation bar>Work Orders>Export to iCal