Now you can generate an invoice for multiple Schedules and Occurrences
- To learn about our Billing & Invoicing add-on for Event Scheduler, click here, and how to use it with Events, click here.
Begin by creating an event with multiple occurrences and/or schedules like the one below.
Next, you will click on the Billing Tab and you will see each Schedule and each Occurrence including any Billable Items along with subtotals and a final total.
- Read this Knowledge Base article to learn more about the different between Occurrences and Schedules on events: When to Add Occurrence vs. New Schedule?
Click on the Generate Merged Invoice.
After choosing the Contact, you will see the invoice includes the Schedules and Occurrences as line items.
From here, you can:
- delete line items,
- send proposal or invoice,
- print/preview the invoice,
- add discounts or items (and require deposit, add attachments or notes) NOTE: See the following article on Discounts
In the Invoice below, BasketBalls were added, as well as a $200 Miscellaneous Discount for a unique invoice for the event you can track throughout the entire process.
After deleting the items needed and adding any discount or other items, click Save.
Then choose to either send the invoice or proposal.