You can specify how many days prior to the Requested Completion Date for Scheduled Maintenance [PM] that you want the work order to generate.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the left navigation bar>Add Maintenance [PM]
- Enter the initial required information
- After you click Next, on the Schedule Maintenance Details page near the bottom you will see a field called " Generate Work Order X Days prior to Requested Completion Date". Enter the number of days ahead of time that you want the work order to be generated.
- Once a work order is generated, then you will see it on the Calendar in Work Order & Asset Management.
- However, edits to PM's only apply to future work orders that have not yet been generated.
- After you click Save, a Work Order will be generated according to the number of days entered.
NOTE: If Tasks are used, then multiple Work Orders would generate according to the number of days entered.