Admins, choose the workflow settings that will help your organization be most efficient!
- Email Work Order COMMENTS to the Requestor - If selected, an email notification to be automatically sent to the requester with any comments that have been added to a work order.
- Close All Rejected Work Orders - Select this setting if you want to have rejected work orders automatically closed.
- Disable Usage Of Employee ID? - As an Admin, if you do not want to include the option to add employee ID when adding a new user, you can disable the option here.
- Automatically Complete Work Order Upon Completion of Final Task - When selected, if a work order is added with tasks, once the final task has been marked as "Complete", the work order will automatically go to a completed status and show under the "All Completed Work to be Reviewed" grid. Go HERE to learn more!
- Require Total Completed Hours for Tasks and Cost Items that are Time/Labor - When this setting is selected, users will be required to enter their total completed hours for tasks and cost items that are in time/labor.
- Allow people to create their own WOMS portal login accounts