Understanding and Choosing Your Display Features
Here are the display feature settings with a description of each. Select the settings that are best for your organizational needs!
- Display Spaces on WO Request Form - If selected, all spaces will show on the work order request form, once a location has been selected.
- Use Condensed Navigation Mode - When selecting this option, it condenses your sidebar options, giving it a sleeker look and feel.
- Show Warning X Days Before Equipment Warranty is Ending - If you have added any warranty dates (see attached below) when adding equipment, this setting gives you the option to show a warning, based on the number of days selected before your equipment warranty is ending. For more information, go HERE.
- Hide Requested Completion Date on "Add Work Order" form for Portal Users - When selected, portal users will not be able to see or add a completion date when requesting a work order.
- Hide Requested Completion Date on "Add Work Order" form for All Internal Users - When selected, all internal users will not be able to see or add a completion date when requesting a work order.
- Allow Item Closures from Work Orders - This allows you to create a Space Closure within a work order. If you are a bundled client using the Event Scheduler and Work Order Management modules, the space will not be able to be reserved for events during the closure.
- Show National Holidays on Internal Calendars - - When this is setting is selected, all National holidays will automatically be displayed on the internal calendars as a label.
- Hide Quantity On Hand, Unit Cost, On-Hand Value for user roles - When this setting is selected, the Quantity On Hand, Unit Cost, On-Hand Value will not be displayed for users.