Now after logging into eSPACE each user is brought to the NEW Homepage.
From the Homepage, a user can quickly and easily do the following:
- Create an Event
- Create a Work Order
- Go directly to their Dashboard
User can also do the following:
- See how many future scheduled events they have. This information is based on the following criteria:
- Events must be owned by the user
- Events will only be included if coming up today, this week or this month
- Events must be in an approved state
- Does not include canceled or deleted events
- See how many future scheduled work orders they have. This information is based on the following criteria:
- Work orders must be assigned to user (not accounting for assigned to department)
- Work orders will only be included if coming up today, this week or this month
- Number reflects approved work orders or in progress
- Does not include completed, on-hold, rejected or deleted work orders
- Finally, by checking the box, users can also skip the Homepage when logging in and go to their Dashboard, as they always have done.
If your organization is only using Event Scheduler, then users will only see Create an Event.
If your organization is only using Work Orders, then users will only see Create a Work Order.
If your organization is bundled using both modules, then users will have access to either of the above depending on their permissions.