To get started with setting up your general settings for your facility, go to the left Sidebar, of your dashboard and click on "Settings>Advanced>General".
General Settings (see attached below):
- Enter your "Organization Name" that you want displayed throughout the application
- "Name for Email Notifications" is where you can customize the beginning of the title of the email notifications from eSPACE. (Note: Email notifications are individually managed per user on their own eSPACE account. In order to get the email notifications they must have the notification toggled on under their profile icon/My Notifications/Notification Preferences.)
- Choose from the drop-down menu your "Time Zone"
- It is very important that you select the correct time zone for your organization as it has it effects the internal calendar and time of your events, as well as, the history of your event (history tab). Also, if you have the COOLSPACE integration, choosing the right time zone is crucial for your HVAC to be engaged and dis-engaged at the correct times.
- Choose from the drop-down menu your "Country"
- This is important as it impacts your billing options for State/Providence and Zip/Postal Code. For example, if you live in Canada and you do not select this as your country, you will have an error message when trying to add your Providence and Postal Code!