When you are a bundled client, any Event Scheduler user can add a work order from their dashboard, monitor the status of all submitted work orders, as well as, view and add comments (based on Admin settings).
- To get started, click on the "Work Order Portal" button, located on the top of your dashboard.
- Add your request, making your selections from the drop downs and adding your description.
- Select a completion date and a space that relates to the work order (if required).
- Add any attachments, such as a picture, etc. and then SAVE.
- Once the work order is assigned, you will receive an email notification.
- You can easily monitor the status of all of your work orders at any time by clicking on the “Work Order Portal Button” button (see 1st image below), located on the top of your dashboard, and then clicking on “My Work Orders” (see 2nd image below)
- You will then see all of your requested work orders and the status of them (see below).
- If an Admin wants to allow users to add/view comments within a work order, the following settings must be turned on first (Settings>Advanced>General>Optional Settings) by selecting the following box and choosing SAVE.
NOTE: This allows users to expand the work order by clicking on the arrow to the left of the work order number, and view any comments, as well as, add new comments.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you still have questions, please reach out to "Live Support", located on the top of your dashboard. Thanks!