Admins have the ability to add a "User-Defined Field" to a work order or equipment, based on one or multiple Service Categories.
- To get started, go to your sidebar and go to Settings>Advanced>User-Defined Fields.
- Then choose "Add New User Defined Field"
- Start adding your "user defined field" to a piece of equipment or work order
If you choose to add a user-defined field to equipment, simply add the name of the user-defined field, associate the service categories and SAVE.
Once the user-defined field has been added to equipment, it will be displayed within the equipment form as shown below, based on the one or more service categories selected.
If you choose to add a user-defined field to a work order request, do the following:
- Check "Is Required" to make the user defined field a required field (optional)
- Add the name of your user defined field
- Associate one or more service categories
- If you want the User-Defined Field to show on the work order request form, check the setting and then SAVE!
Within a work order request, this is what the user-defined field looks like, if not required.