Edit Your Dashboard Settings - This option is located on the top of your dashboard, under your name.
You have the ability to do the following:
- Order the different grids on your dashboard (click and drag)
- Collapse or hide the ones that you don't want to see
- Limit the # of pages within any grid
- Choose your desired dashboard font size (S, M, L)
NOTE: Simply click the green edit button to make your changes, and once you are finished, be sure to SAVE.
Reset All Grids - This option is located on the top of your dashboard, under your name. If you find that information is missing from any of your grids, click on the Reset All Grids button (shown below) and this should correct the issue, as sometimes the dashboard gets cached.
ADMINISTRATORS will see the following grids on their dashboard (in any order). Your dashboard may look a little different based on your desired settings selected.
NOTE: All grids show the number of work orders associated within, you can search for a specific work order within any grid and export the work orders within any grid.
The following grids highlighted in gray are Administrative grids:
- New Work Orders - Any new requested work orders that can be viewed, printed, not accepted and/or assigned to a department or appropriate person to perform the duties.
- All Event Work Orders - If you are a bundled client, using Event Management and Work Order Management and have selected the setting with in Event Management to Allow Work Orders to be created from Events, all new work orders generated from an event will be displayed here.
- All Work Orders In Progress - ALL work orders in progress that have been reviewed and assigned to a department or appropriate person to perform the duties. You have the option to print, view, or re-assign them. If work order is PAST DUE, this will be indicated below the WO #. If there is an attachment within the work order, this will be indicated by a paperclip icon below the WO #. If there is an unread conversation within the work order, this will be indicated by a red comment icon below the WO #.
- All Completed Work to be Reviewed - These are work orders that have been completed and can be reviewed, printed, not accepted, and/or closed by an Admin. If you choose not to accept, enter your reason and it will go back to the person performing the work. Once they have performed the work to your satisfaction and marked the work order as complete, you can review again and close.Once you close a work order, it automatically is sent to "Closed Work Orders" folder at the top of your dashboard so that you have a history of all of your closed work orders.
The remaining grids highlighted in green and blue are work orders associated to you:
- My Requested Work Orders - All work orders that you have personally requested.
- My Assigned Work Orders - ALL work orders that have been assigned to you personally and that need to be completed.
- My Department Work Orders -These are work orders that have been assigned to your Department to be accepted or rejected. Once accepted by a user within your department that can perform the work based on the Service Category selected, it will go to their "My Assigned Work Orders" and will be removed from "My Department Work Orders". If the work order is rejected, it will go to "Rejected Work Orders".
- My Assigned Tasks - These are tasks that have been assigned to you personally within a work order that need to be completed.
- My Completed Work Waiting to be Reviewed & Closed - All work orders that you have personally performed the duties of and have marked complete that are ready to be reviewed, accepted, not accepted, or closed by an Admin.
- My Work Orders Not Accepted - All work orders that have been completed by you personally (can perform work), but have not been accepted for a given reason. You can select "Restart Work", complete, and it will then be reviewed again by an Administrator.
- On-Hold Work Orders - These are work orders that you have personally put on Hold.
NOTE: Internal Vendors that can "Perform Work" will see "My Requested Work Orders", "My Assigned Work Orders", "My Department Work Orders", "My Completed Work Orders Waiting to be Reviewed & Closed" and "My Work Not Accepted". Portal Users will only have access to "Create New Work Order", and "My Work Orders" when they log in using the Portal URL.
EXPANDING THE GRIDS and WORK ORDERS WITHIN: You can expand each grid by clicking the "+" to see the work orders associated within.
You can also expand each work order to see all of the tabs associated.
DROP-DOWN MENUS: On the top right gray bar of your dashboard, you will see the following drop-down menus:
- My Modules - This contains a listing of the modules that you personally have access to based on your plan and/or user permissions.
- Help - Within this menu, you can quickly access our Support team, view any new feature or enhancement by clicking What's New, add any suggestions or Post Idea, access our library of short videos and helpful articles within Knowledge Base, register for one or more free live Webinars, as well as, check out our Training options!
- Personal Information - You have the option to review/edit your Profile (name, email, password, select notification preferences, etc.), view all of your Notifications, update Billing (only visible if billing contact) and Sign Out.
On the top right of the your dashboard, you will see the following tabs:
- Add Work Order - This is where you can create and submit a new work order.
- Rejected Work Orders - These are all of your work orders that have been rejected by an Admin or Sub-Admin (based on user permissions), so that you have the ability to access them.
- Closed Work Orders - These are all of your requested closed work orders that you can refer to at any time for review and have a history of.