You can print ROOM CARDS for each of your spaces to show what events are taking place in each space as well as the date and time!
- To get started, go to Reports, located on the left sidebar of your dashboard, then select Room Cards.
- Start adding your Report Criteria such as Location, Date Range, Event Status, etc.
- You will notice that you have the option to "Show Spaces With No Events" (see below). NOTE: When selected, spaces with no events will be included in the report and the space will show "NO EVENTS SCHEDULED" on the room card.
- You also have the option to choose the output when printing your report based on numerical Date order or alpha SPACE order. Once you have made your selections, select "Run Report".
- Here is what the Space Output report looks like! Notice that you can enter a desired "Font size". Also because I selected "Show Spaces With No Events", you can see the space with "No Events Scheduled" below the space. When you print the room cards, a card is printed for each space (landscape or portrait).
- Just like all reports, you can choose "SAVE REPORT", to save all of your selected criteria, give the report a name, mark it public to share with other internal users (optional) and SAVE.
- The saved report will look like this: