Running Reports (SafeSave)
Merchants can search transactions by selecting from a group of parameters. After searching, the transactions matching those criteria are displayed. Merchants can retrieve additional information about a transaction by clicking on the transaction id. A description of this information can be found in our Transaction Details documentation.
Transactions can be searched by the following criteria:
- Status - The status is the last state of a transaction. For example, a merchant can search just successful, failed or declined transactions, or all transactions regardless of status.
- Transaction Type - Transactions are categorized by type. These types include Sales, Voids, Refunds, Authorizations, and Captures.
- Order ID - The order ID is optionally passed by the merchant when a transaction is submitted. Merchants can then search transactions by this order ID.
- Date Range - Merchants can search between a specified date range. All transactions processed within this date range will be displayed.
- Amount Range - Merchants can search between a specified amount range. All transactions processed within this amount range will be displayed.
Merchants can view additional information about a transaction including processor responses, customer and order information, as well as transaction activity.
- Credit Card Information
- Credit Card Number - The credit card number used to process the transaction.
- Credit Card Expiration - The credit card expiration date used to process the transaction. This information is in the format MMYY.
- AVS Status - The AVS Status is the processor's response to the Address Verification Service.
- CVV/CVC Status - The CVV/CVC Status is the processor's response to the card verification value passed.
- Customer Information - The customer information includes all information passed with the transaction pertaining to the customer.
- Transaction History - The transaction history shows the merchant all activity associated with a transaction. This may include sales, voids, authorizations, captures, settlement, etc.
- Transaction Actions - The merchant may also perform transaction actions by clicking a link to the right of the transaction detail. For example, a merchant can click "Refund" to the right of the transaction detail of a sale to automatically populate the refund form with the appropriate information to refund this transaction
Running Reports Settlement Batches
To run reports for reconciliation or to view high level reporting, utilize the settlement batch reporting tool. This tool can be found by clicking Reports Settlement Batch and can be grouped by one of the following:
- Card/Payment Types
- Payment Processor
- User Account
- Transaction Source
Settlement batch reports are customizable by date and are used primarily to match bank deposits. These reports can be drilled down on to view individual transactions or simply a day's worth of processing.