Here are some additional optional settings that you may want to review and consider for your organization. They are as follows (Settings>Advanced>General>Optional Settings):
- Require a Category when Creating an Event - When this box is checked, all users will be required to select a category when they create an event. To learn more about categories, go HERE.
- Default Is Public to True when Creating an Event - Select if you want all of your approved events to be marked public and show on your public calendar.
- Require Approval of Off-Site Events - Select if you want to require an Admin(s) to approve any off-site events.
- Include Space Information on Calendar - Select if you want the space information to be displayed on the internal calendar, other than having to hover over the event to view the space.
- Disable Conflict Checking for Resources - When checked, resources will not show conflicts when added during the event creation process. To learn more, go HERE.
- Send Event Approved emails to Contact(s) - This box must be checked if you want an email to be sent to the associated contact for the event when the event has been approved.
- Don't send conversation emails to Comments - Check this box if you do not want emailed conversations to be included in conversation comments.
- Warn users when reserving Parent Items if they wish to reserve all child items?
This is a great setting to check so that when users select a parent space, they understand they are reserving all child items below. Otherwise, select the desired child item below the parent.