If you have an approved event that you'd like to quickly download to your Google or Outlook calendar, you can do so by taking the following steps!
- First, open the desired event and go to the Summary tab, as shown in the example below.
- Then select the "Download .ics File" button.
- If you are using Outlook, then your event will start downloading and when it is done, simply click on the file to open it and then select "Save & Close".
- When you go to your Outlook Calendar, you will see the event!
- You can click on the event name and then the URL link to see the details of the event (Setup Report). Notice that you have the option to also print the event!
- If you are currently using a Google calendar, once you download the file, go to your Google calendar and click on the "cogwheel icon" and then "Settings" (see attached).
- Next, go to "Import and Export", select "Import" and then "Select file from your computer".
- Once you locate the file from your "Downloads" file on your computer, then select "Import" as shown in the attached above.
- Go back to your Google calendar and you should see the event.
- Next, click on the name of the event to view (see below) and then.....
- Click on the URL to view the details of the event (Setup report).