You can view all of your work orders and the status of them, based on your user permissions! Go to the left sidebar of your dashboard and select Calendar as shown below.
When viewing the calendar, you have the ability to do the following:
- View work orders for scheduled date, work order #, description and status. The work orders are sorted first based on event start/end times (if you are a bundled client and allow work orders to be created within events in Event Scheduler), then by Priority if the work order is not part of an event.
- Hover over the work order to see all of the details (see below). Work orders that show as Scheduled are generated from Maintenance [PM]'s that have rolled out as a work order based on the next scheduled date (which is adjustable within the settings of each individual PM).
- You can select a specific month/date on the calendar that you want to view by selecting the calendar icon shown below and the date will remain intact, even if you leave the calendar or refresh it.
NOTE: You can select Today, to get you to the current date.
- You can click to view work orders based on one or more Locations, Departments, Work Order Statuses, Priorities, Service Categories and/or Assigned To Users, then select the blue Filter button. The filtered results will remain intact until cleared.
You can also select Clear to clear the filter or Close to close the calendar filter.
- Add a work order! You can click on the button at the top right-hand side of the calendar in Work Order & Asset Management to add a work order OR click the "Add Work Order" button that is always located at the top right-hand side of your Work Order & Asset Management account.