You can add a document from your Document Library to any item.
- First go to Settings>Basic, then select Spaces, Resources, or Services.
- Select the item that you want to add the document to then click on the blue edit button to the right of the item.
- Next, click on Documents, as shown below to expand and add your document(s).
- Select the Document from your Document Library and SAVE.
- Once you Save, it will now show that the space has a document attached.
- Note: When the item is selected during the event creation process, the document icon w/link will show on the Setup tab, as well as the Summary tab so that it can be viewed.