Setup and manage regular scheduled preventive maintenance, assign it to an internal or external vendor, set the frequency, start date/end date, add reminders, and no more worries! The scheduled PM rolls out as a work order on the next scheduled date and shows on your calendar on that day (see "Scheduled" below).
- To get started, go to your left sidebar and click on Maintenance [PM]>Add Maintenance [PM].
- Add the location, service category and description
- If space(s) are required, select the space(s) where the work will take place. NOTE: If there is a red asterisk, then spaces are required.
- Under Additional Details, associate any equipment that relates to the work order.
- If the work order has specific tasks that need completed, you have the option to
- Next, you can be proactive and assign the work order to an External Vendor, Internal User or Department.
- To add images or documents, you can attach them from your 1) Computer or 2) Document Library here.
- Next, add the desired frequency, start date and enter an optional end date.
- Continue to add desired optional settings, reminders, etc. and SAVE!
Once you've completed entering all of your information and SAVED, you can review, filter, edit, copy, and/or delete your scheduled preventive maintenance items by going to Maintenance [PM]=>List Maintenance [PM], located on the left sidebar of your dashbar. You also have the ability to "Skip" a PM occurrence as needed!