What level of Customer Service is included with my subscription?
What do I do if I need additional training beyond what was first provided when my organization was onboarded?
- Any customer can purchase additional training with one of our Customer Stewardship Specialists. The hourly rate is determined by what level of customer care you have included on your subscription (see article above). There is a 1 hour minimum and training is charged separately and upfront.
Are there webinars that I can attend?
- Yes, we have weekly free webinars that anyone can attend. To register for them click on Help > Webinars at the top right-hand side of your eSPACE account. There you will also see a list of topics for the few webinars. You can register for as many as you like. All registered attendees will be sent the recording a few days after the webinar occurs.
Can I have a free demo of an additional product before adding it to my subscription?
- Yes! We would love and prefer to give you a short demo of any additional module or add-on BEFORE you add it to your subscription! This is especially helpful when you are deciding to add an HVAC (COOLSPACE) or Door (SECURESPACE) integration so that we can make sure the controls that you have are compatible or from one of the companies that we have an established API integration with.
- Schedule a Live One-on-One Demo with Sales
Can I delete a Space, Resource or Service?
- Yes you can. From the SETUP section, go to Spaces, Resources or Services, click on the Item you want to delete and click the red button
Can I delete a Category or Approval Area from my account?
- Yes, you can. Go to Settings > Advanced> Event Category or Approval Area to delete.
What is most important during the System Setup?
- Think through what and how you want to setup your organization in the eSPACE Event Scheduler before you begin. Think logically how you want to see it, perhaps first writing out a visual on paper.
What happens to the information I have entered when my trial is up? Do I have to re-enter?
- Your Trial Account data will automatically convert to your Event Scheduler Account once you set up your subscription payments. All of your data is safe.
What if I decide to start with the DELUXE plan? Can I upgrade?
- If you are an Administrator in eSPACE and the billing contact, go to the Billing tab, to update your plan.
How do I make an item un-schedulable?
- Go to the SET UP menu and select the Item (Space/Resource/Service) you want to make un-schedulable. Click on that Item and then on the Space/Resource/Service. Hover over an item, click the 3 dots and select "Edit". Then scroll down and un-check the box next to the question Can item be scheduled. To complete, click Save.