NOTE: Please see the following article on Number of People being required when using Add New Schedule: Click Here for Article
If you have a main event, such as a conference, wedding, etc. and would like to add one or multiple schedules for your event, you can easily do this!
1. First, go to the "Schedules" tab and then "Add New Schedule" as shown in the first attachment below.
For each Schedule you can:
- Enter a Schedule Name (ex: Breakout Sessions)
- Add a Description that best describes your event
- Include the Number of People that will be attending the event
- Add your Date/Time preferences for the event (All Day, Event Start Date/Time, Event End Date/Time, Begin Setup Date/Time, End Teardown Date/Time)
- Set desired Event Recurring Rules for this schedule (optional)
- Do you want the new schedule to be public or private?
NOTE: If marked public, the schedule will show on your public calendar once it is in an approved state and based on your public calendar settings. You can choose to add a public calendar override, public notes and link!
- You can choose to copy all of the items (spaces, resources, services) selected from the previous schedule (checked by default) OR un-check the box, as shown below.
- Click the green Add Schedule button.
2. Once you have added the schedule and if you have un-checked the "Copy Items Included in the Previous Schedule" you can click the blue "Next" button to add your desired items (Spaces, Resources, Services) for the new schedule.
3. To view your schedules and occurrences associated, go to the Occurrences tab where you will see all of your present and future occurrences for your schedules listed in date order under occurrences.
If you only want to see the current schedule with occurrences associated, you can click on the blue "Show Current Schedule" button to see all of the associated occurrences highlighted in green.
There is also a green "View Occurrences" button on the Occurrences tab and to the right of each schedule when you have an event with multiple schedules. This allows you to quickly view the occurrences that are tied to a particular schedule.
NOTE: Notice that you can easily distinguish which Schedules are public and not.
For events with multiple schedules, you can quickly flip between your different schedules by choosing a different schedule in the drop-list in the top right of any event page. This will quickly change the context of the screens to the new schedule.
You will also be able to identify what Schedule you are on by looking at the Details page of the event. The Schedule ID is listed right below the Event ID (see below).
4). Once you have finished adding the new schedule(s), be sure to SUBMIT your event for approval!
Viewing the Event and Schedules on the Internal Calendar
On the Internal Calendar, the Schedule name(s) has been added and will show up as a separate block.
Event Summary Tab of the Event
Now on the Event Summary page, you will see each Schedule broken out separately.
Dashboard Grids Showing w/Multiple Schedules
When you have an event with schedules associated, you will see this indicated by the calendar icon to the right of the Event ID as shown below.
Article is closed for comments.