You have the ability to track the quantity of a resource at the event Level.
Admins, please review the following article for instructions on how to set this up.
Marking a Resource as an Inventoried Item
- To make a resource an Inventoried Item navigate to resources -> Click Setup -> Resources.
- Next click the "Add Resource" button.
- At the bottom of the form, there is now a section to setup a resource as an Inventoried Item.
4. Check this box, and set the initial QTY on hand.
NOTE: If you currently use multiple locations and want to track your resources at each location separately, you will need to create the Resource and set the Quantity-on-Hand for each location.
Creating an Event with Inventoried Items:
- Create an event as normal.
- Once you reach the "Resources" section, you will notice that any "Inventoried Items" will look different in the tree views.
3. Just enter the QTY that you need for your event and click Save to save the resource and QTY.
4. If you get a "green" check that means your resource is good to go and there are no shortages.
5. If there is an issue, and you as the event owner request more than available, you will get a warning:
Now on the availability, you get visibility to your shortages.
1. You will be able to see a "Short By".
2. There is an option to enter a shortage note.
NOTE: You can also set a NOTE at the Event level and it will automatically save across all occurrences.Dashboard - Resource Shortages
Users will be able to see the Resource Shortages on their dashboard.