You have the ability to track the quantity of a resource at the event Level.
Admins, please review the following article for instructions on how to set this up.
Marking a Resource as an Inventoried Item
- To make a resource an Inventoried Item navigate to resources by selecting Settings>Basic>Resources.
- Next click the Add New Resource button.
- At the bottom of the form, there is now a section to set up a resource as an Inventoried Item. When you check Inventoried Resource, you will then have the option to add the Quantity on Hand.
NOTE: If you have multiple locations and want to track your resources at each location separately, you will need to create the resource, associate it to the desired location, make it an inventoried resource and then add the quantity on hand.
Creating an Event with Inventoried Items:
- Create an event as normal.
- Once you reach the Items>Resource tab, you will notice that any inventoried resources will look different in the tree views.
3. Just enter the QTY that you need for your event and click Save to save the resource and QTY.
4. If you get a green check to the right of the resource, that means your resource is good to go and there are no shortages.
5. If there is an issue, and you as the event owner request more than available, you will get the following warning (see below).
Now on the Occurrences tab within the event, you get visibility to your shortages.
1. You will be able to see a Short By.
2. There is an option to enter a Shortage Note.
NOTE: You can also set a NOTE at the event level and it will automatically save across all occurrences.
Dashboard - Resource Shortages
Users will be able to see the Resource Shortages on their dashboard.