ADMINISTRATOR(S) & SUB-ADMIN(S) DASHBOARD:
The Administrator(s) and Sub-Admins will have 7 default "grids" (Requires Administrative Approval, Upcoming Approved Events, My Approved Events, Pending Approval, Conflicts, Resource Shortages, Drafts) on their Dashboard that can be expanded, collapsed or hidden.
If an Admin has been given Pre-Approval Rights and/or Final Approval Rights, they will also see the additional grid(s) as well.
- Pending Final Approval (If selected in Settings>Advanced>General and user permissions given)
- Pending Pre-Approval (If selected in Settings>Advanced>General and user permissions given)
- Requires Administrative Approval - Events that users have requested andrequire Administrator approval either by Sub-Admin or Admin. From this section the Administrator can approve or decline the requested event. If the event is declined, you will have the option of including a note for explanation and will be delivered as a message to the event owner's dashboard.
- Upcoming Approved Events - All Admins and Sub-Admins are able to see all their upcoming events they have approved without them disappearing from the dashboard or having to go to the ALL EVENTS grid or run an report to find them.
- My Approved Events - Approved events that YOU have personally created.
- Pending Approval - Events that YOU have created and are awaiting approval by appropriate Sub- Admin (Area of Approval) and/or Admin's approval.
- Conflicts - Events that are in conflict with other events,either pending or approved.
- Resource Shortages - When using Inventoried Resource(s) (optional), all shortages will show here.
- My Drafts - Events individuals have as created under their personal login that needs to be completed and/or submitted for approval. Note: We do not show the Drafts grid if you do not currently have any drafts.
- Open Event Requests - (Optional) These are events that have been requested from the Public calendar. For more information, go to Article "New Custom Event Request Forms."
Note: Non-Administrator / Sub-Admin users will only have grids 5- 10 on their dashboard.
On the top GRAY band of the dashboard, there are the following (shown below):
My Modules: When you click on the drop-down menu, you will see the following (see below).
You will see each module (Event Scheduler and/or Work Order Management) here that you have subscribed to and can toggle between them. The Life Cycle Calculator and Facility Evaluator are free!
Help: Here, you can click on the drop-down menu (shown below) to do the following:
- Support - You can easily contact Support by clicking here and submitting your request/question. Our team is here for you and happy to assist you!
- What's New - Click here to see all updates, new features, etc. It is your ideas that drive development!
- Post Idea - If you have a suggestion or new idea, we want to hear from you! We value our client's suggestions and want to learn how we can better assist you to help you be more efficient and effective. Once you add your suggestion/idea, others within the system have the opportunity to vote on it. Our Development team checks these often and considers them for future enhancements.
- Knowledge Base - Here, you will find many helpful articles, as well as short videos to assist you with the different modules.
- Webinars - Come join us for a live walk-through of our Event Scheduler and/or Work Order Management modules. This is a great opportunity for you to see a live demo and ask specific questions. You can register for one or multiple "Live Webinars" !
- Training - Need training? We've got a few options that you can choose from!
Personal Account Information: This menu provides all of your personal account information, etc.
- Your user name
- Profile - Within your profile, you can do the following:
- Change Name
- Add/Modify e-mail address
- Add/edit password and confirm
- Select your work order details view type (tabbed or expanded)
- If you make any changes, click Save.
3. My Notifications -
- Profile - Within your profile, you can select /edit your email notification preferences (click on blue "Notification Preferences").
4. Billing - If you are a billing contact, you can go here to Manage Your Subscription and/or view History (transaction history).
5. Sign Out - Click here to sign out of the system.
On the top black band of the Dashboard page, there are 2 options:
- Search - You can quickly search here for any event by the Event Name or Event ID.
- Add Event - This starts the event creation process (Event Details).
Dashboard Settings - On the top left side of the Dashboard and under your name, you have the following options:
- Edit Dashboard Settings - You can change your dashboard font size (Small, Medium or Large) and change the order of your dashboard grids by simply dragging the row of your choice to the new desired position. You can also choose to collapse your grids, and then expand when viewing, choose the rows per page, that you want to view within the grids, and even hide grids that you are not using.
- Reset All Grids - Sometimes your dashboard can get cached. Click on this to reset all of your dashboard grids.
Based on the current user experience, this KB article appears outdated. Is there more current content of the same topic in a different article?
Please sign in to leave a comment.