Which Grids Each User Will See
Every regular user, sub-admin, and admin will have access to a dashboard where they can see the events they have submitted for approval that are still pending approval, any events they have left in draft, and their events that are approved/in conflict/have resource shortages.
Sub-admins and admins will also have access to "Upcoming Events-Next 30 Days". However, all users can see ALL events on one of the many different internal calendar views in their left-side menu bar.
- Admins will see all events in this grid.
- Sub-admins will only see events that have items in their approval area in this grid.
If an admin enables "requires Pre-approval" and "Requires Final Approval" under Settings > Advanced > General > Event Creation then any admin and sub-admin that has been given access to those grids will also see them on their dashboard and be able to pre-approve the whole event and/or final approve the whole event.
Any admin and/or sub-admin that has been made the manager of an external Event Request Form will also see submissions for that form in the " Open Event Requests" grid.
If your eSPACE subscription has Billing & Invoicing included then any admin and sub-admin with access to that module under their user permissions, who has also enabled the grid to appear on their dashboard, will see the "Open Rental Requets" grid AND "Invoices" grid on their dashboard.
- Learn more: Open Rental Requests | Viewing Billing & Invoicing Events on Your Dashboard
- Invoices | Viewing Billing & Invoicing Events on Your Dashboard
Update your Dashboard Settings by clicking here, as shown below:
To the right of each Dashboard Grid, click the Edit button to make these changes
- Adjust the font size for your dashboard grids
- Sort grids by dragging and dropping
- Set the number of rows per page you want to see
- Set if you want any grid to be completely hidden
- Set if you want any grid to be collapsed when initially loaded
- NEW: Set which column of the grid you want to be the primary sort (for Desktop)
- NEW: Set another column of the grid to be the secondary sort (for Desktop)
- NEW: Set which column of the grid you want to be the primary sort (for Mobile)
- NEW: Set another column of the grid to be the secondary sort (for Mobile)
On #1 above, after clicking Edit, all settings can be modified for each grid (see below), then click Save.
Within each grid on your dashboard, you can expand each event to view the "child" grids where you can view the occurrences, items, approval areas, and status associated with your events.
- This is especially helpful for admins and sub-admins who need to what what they are approving before they click "Approve" on an event.
- Approval Areas | Parsing Out Items for Sub-admin Approval
To see the specific items being requested for each occurrence, expand that occurrecne.
Icons Displayed On the Dashboard Events
There are several icons that show on your dashboard that include the following:
When you "Add a New Schedule" to your event, you will see an icon to the right of the event ID that is shown below!
There is also an information icon to the right of the time when there is a setup or tear-down associated to the event (shown on attached above). When you hover over the icon, this is what you will see:
If you have an unread "Event Conversation", you will see a red conversation icon to the right of the Event ID.
Awaiting Approval Visibility - Admins/Sub-Admins can now see any outstanding pending approval items on their approval grids by clicking the clock icon below. This gives a quick view of all pending items for the event.
Also, the grids will automatically refresh when another user creates/updates/deletes an event. No need to keep hitting refresh.
Back to Top
Each long page has a link at the bottom left corner that quickly auto-scrolls the page to the top