Dashboard Grids and Settings
Update your Dashboard Settings by clicking here, as shown below:
To the right of each Dashboard Grid, click the Edit button to make these changes
- Adjust the font size for your dashboard grids
- Sort grids by dragging and dropping
- Set the number of rows per page you want to see
- Set if you want any grid to be completely hidden
- Set if you want any grid to be collapsed when initially loaded
- NEW: Set which column of the grid you want to be the primary sort (for Desktop)
- NEW: Set another column of the grid to be the secondary sort (for Desktop)
- NEW: Set which column of the grid you want to be the primary sort (for Mobile)
- NEW: Set another column of the grid to be the secondary sort (for Mobile)
On #1 above, after clicking Edit, all settings can be modified for each grid (see below), then click Save
Within each grid on your dashboard you can expand each event to view the "child" grids where you can view the occurrences, items, approval areas, and status associated with your events.
There are several icons that show on your dashboard that include the following.
When you "Add a New Schedule" to your event, you will see an icon to the right of the event ID that is shown below!
There is also an information icon to the right of the time when there is a setup or tear-down associated to the event (shown on attached above). When you hover over the icon, this is what you will see:
If you have an unread "Event Conversation", you will see a red conversation icon to the right of the Event ID.
If you are using Event Registration/Ticketing and have a registration associated to the event, you will see a ticket icon to the right of the Event ID.
Awaiting Approval Visibility - Admins/Sub-Admins can now see any outstanding pending approval items on their approval grids by clicking the clock icon below. This gives a quick view of all pending items for the event.
Also, the grids will automatically refresh when another user creates/updates/deletes an event. No need to keep hitting refresh.
Back to Top
Each long page has a link at the bottom left corner that quickly auto-scrolls the page to the top