Dashboard Grids and Settings
Within each grid on your dashboard you can expand each event to view the "child" grids where you can view the occurrences, items, approval areas, and status associated with your events.
There are several icons that show on your dashboard that include the following.
When you "Add a New Schedule" to your event, you will see an icon to the right of the event ID that is shown below!
There is also an information icon to the right of the time when there is a setup or tear-down associated to the event (shown on attached above). When you hover over the icon, this is what you will see:
If you have an unread "Event Conversation", you will see a red conversation icon to the right of the Event ID.
If you are using Event Registration/Ticketing and have a registration associated to the event, you will see a ticket icon to the right of the Event ID.
Awaiting Approval Visibility - Admins/Sub-Admins can now see any outstanding pending approval items on their approval grids by clicking the clock icon below. This gives a quick view of all pending items for the event.
Now you can more control over the dashboard and how it's presented. Update your settings by clicking here, as shown below:
From here you can do the following:
- Adjust the font size for your dashboard grids (see "Dashboard Font Size" above) and SAVE.
- Sort the grids however you want them to appear by just dragging and dropping (by sort or grid name shown above).
- Set the number of rows per page you want to see. To make changes, click the green edit button, edit, and SAVE.
- Set if you want any grid to be completely hidden. To make changes, click the green edit button, edit, and SAVE.
- Set if you want any grid to be collapsed when initially loaded. To make changes, click the green edit button, edit, and SAVE.
Also, the grids will automatically refresh when another user creates/updates/deletes an event. No need to keep hitting refresh.
Please sign in to leave a comment.