You can now find all your views of the Internal Calendar from the left navigation bar!
NOTE: If you click the Calendar icon then you will be taken to your Default View immediately (see below on how to set your Default View)
To set your Default View, go to the person icon in the top right corner and then choose Profile
Once on your Profile page, scroll down to Default View and choose the one you want
Go to the left navigation bar, then click Calendar (or the plus sign to the right)
The following are your views you can choose:
- Daily - Day view of all of your events
- Weekly - This is a week's view of your events
- Monthly - A view of your events for the month
- Condensed - This is great choice for printing your calendar and only showing the time and event name.
- Agenda - This allows you to see one week at a time, beginning with current day.
You can also access the various Item Schedulers from under Calendar on the left navigation bar
Click the plus sign to the right of Item Schedulers and choose from the following:
- Daily Spaces - A view of all events for the Day that are associated with your Spaces
- Daily Resources - A view of all events for the Day that are associated with your Resources
- Daily Services - A view of all events for the Day that are associated with your Services
- Weekly Spaces - A view of all events for the Week that are associated with your Spaces
- Weekly Resources - A view of all events for the Week that are associated with your Resources
- Weekly Services - A view of all events for the Week that are associated with your Services
Below are images of the Monthly View of the Calendar showing the various drop downs:
- Actions - Like Add Event, Add Calendar Label, Print, Export and Collapse
- Daily & Weekly Item Schedulers
- Calendars - Like Day, Week, Month, Agenda, and Condensed
You can easily filter the calendar by Location, Category, Approval Area, Status and much more!
Simply click the blue button and a new window will open, where you can select your filter options (see below).
NOTE: When you filter the calendar, it will persist to the filtered view until you choose Clear Filter
Please sign in to leave a comment.