Find a Space will allow you to quickly find an available space that meets your criteria. As you select your criteria, it will narrow down the Spaces that are available.
- Click on "Find a Space", located on the left sidebar of your dashboard. For users using the condensed navigation mode, go to Reports>Find a Space.
- Select a Date or Date range that you need the space for by entering the Event Start Date and Event End Date
- Enter the time range that you are looking for (Start Time/End Time)
- Select the Day(s) of the Week that you are searching for Note: All Days are selected by default.
- Select the desired Max Capacity that you need. (Optional) Note: The results are dependent on whether or not a max capacity has been added within the space set up.
- Click inside the Location box to select one or multiple locations from the drop-down or leave blank to include all (based on your user location permissions).
- If you have Tags associated to your Spaces, you can select one or more of them to filter your Space results further.
- If there are specific Spaces that you want check the availability on, select them here (optional). Otherwise, leave blank. Notice that because I selected the "TV" tag above, the only Spaces that are displayed are the ones that have a TV associated.
- Click Find a Space to initiate your results.
You will now see all available spaces (see attached below) based on the criteria that you selected. Once you choose the space you want, you have the option to choose "Create Event', which will take you to the Event Details page so that you can create your event. Your space will be pre-populated on the "Spaces" tab because you started from "Find a Space".