Admins can enable multiple System Alerts for your Admins/Sub-Admins within the system. Once they are enabled under "Setup System Alerts", they can subscribe to them under "System Alerts Subscribe". Email notifications will then be sent out the following morning before 8am Eastern time with the list of all alerts.
- Start with "Setup System Alerts" to enable multiple system alerts and SAVE.
- For example, here you can enable Inventory Reorder alerts and specify which locations you want them to apply to. (When adding inventory items you can assign them to a location or choose "not location specific".
- Afterward, under "System Alert Subscribe", Admins and Sub-Admins can Subscribe to the enabled System Alerts and SAVE.
- You can view and filter all of your email alerts by going to System Alerts > Messages.
For example, an admin can set up system alerts and enable alerts about "Inventory Reorder":
- First, they would need to enable "Inventory Reorder" alerts under Settings > Advanced > System Alerts > Setup System Alerts
- and then enable "Inventory Reorder" under Settings > Advanced> System Alerts > System Alerts Subscribed,
Once the current inventory of an item falls below the reorder threshold after the alerts have been set up, the admins and sub-admins that have subscribed to the alert will get an email the following day before 8am Eastern time with a list of all the items that are below their reorder threshold.