This section allows Admins to create a “Document Library” within the setup process, to store important documents such as evacuation plans, floor plans, etc. that can be added to any item (space/resource/service) or an event on the main Details tab. This will allow the event creators to select a document from a drop-down menu as they create an event and/or reserve an Item.
- Size Limitations: You should be allowed to upload any file types to the Document Library, with the exception of .exe files. The size of the document may be limited by what your browser can handle (which in the past has been a couple hundred MB), but eSPACE does not limit it. Also, there is no current limit to the number of documents that can be uploaded. The Document Name must be less than 45 characters.
Adding to the Document Library
- Go to Settings> Advanced> Document Library
- Add a Document Name
- Click Choose File to browse and upload the document
- Click SAVE
- Then, you will see your newly added document below.
- Document names can be edited (Green Button) and Documents can be deleted (Red Trash Button).
Adding to an Event
- They can also choose to upload any document (spreadsheet, image, word doc...) on their computer to the event.