Here are a few optional email notification settings with a description of each. Select the settings that best fit your organizational needs!
- Send Delete Notifications to Sub-Admins - When checked, automated email notifications will be sent to all sub-administrators when an event that effects their area of approval is deleted.
- Send All Modifications Emails to Sub-Admins - Select this box if you want an email to go to the sub-admins with any modifications to an event that they are tied to, even if their items are already approved.
- List of Emails (separated by commas) to be notified upon an Event Cancellation - Within the text area, you can add email addresses for anyone that you want to be notified when an event is cancelled. See example below.
- Send Event Approved Emails to Contact(s) - This box must be checked if you want an email to be sent to the associated contact for the event when the event has been approved.
- Don't send Conversation Emails to Comments - Check this box if you do not want emailed conversations to be included in conversation comments.