If you are a bundled client, using the Event Scheduler and Work Order Management modules, and have enabled the following setting, Allow Work Orders to be created from Events (see below), you can request a work order within any event.
All requested work orders generated from events in an approved state will be displayed within the All Event Work Orders expandable grid and within the event sub-grid (see below).
NOTE: First, go to Edit Dashboard Settings, located on the top left side of your dashboard below your name, select Edit to the right of the All Event Work Orders grid, un-check Is Hidden and SAVE so this grid is visible on your dashboard.
A couple of things to note:
- To view all of the details of the event on the Event Scheduler side, you can click on the Event Name (based on user permissions).
- To view a list of all work orders associated within the event from newest to oldest with status, simply click on the expand button to the left of the Event ID.
- You can then click on the expand button to the left of the WO# to view/edit any information within the work order (see tabs), based on user permissions.
- Every work order requested within an event will have an Event Setup Report associated for the occurrence so that users performing the duties of the work order can view all of the setup information. You can view the Event Setup report by clicking on the Event Setup tab.
- Admins and/or Sub-Admins (based on user permissions) can assign the work order by clicking on the details tab and then scrolling down to Assign Work Order.
- The work order will show in the appropriate grid based on who it is assigned to (Internal user, Department, External Vendor); however, the event and associated work order(s) will also remain in the All Event Work Orders grid.
- Once all of the work orders associated with the event have been marked closed, the event with associated work orders will no longer show in the All Event Work Orders grid. The closed work orders can be viewed within Work Orders > All Work Orders and filtered by closed.