The space, resource, and service pages under Settings > Basic are designed to give you an easy overview of what settings or features you are using for each individual space, resource, and service. You can then hover over one, click the three dots, and choose Edit to then see all the customizable features for each individual space, resource, and service and use the ones that help your organization.
- It's important to know that many of the features need to first be created under Settings > Advanced such as Approval Areas, Forms Builder (internal forms), Configurations...and then added to individual spaces, resources, and services.
- More learning below:
In this article, we use the Space as the example, but the Resource and Service pages work very similarly.
From the Spaces page, you can see and do the following:
- This indicates a column that has a dynamic tool to manage each Space
- Once you hover over one of your Spaces, you will see three dots to the left , and once you click on them, you will get more options:
Next, you can see the following:
- Space name (including Child Spaces)
- Filter feature available at the top of each column (see below)
- Location column indicates to which Location your Space belongs
Lastly, notice the following:
- Scroll horizontally to see each detail of your Space shown in each column
- Search the entire Spaces page, including any of the specific data
- The button in the top right is where main actions for this page take place. By default, you can Add New Space, but you can also choose other options (like Export to Excel and Drag & Drop Spaces):
Resources and Services work the same as the above example with Spaces.