When integrating with Infinias, the process is different depending on whether the Infinias software is hosted in the cloud or locally on site.
- Infinias Cloud Base Version: If you are using the cloud base Infinias door system, then you have to use this URL and port: https://ia.3xlogic.com:18780. When the you are ready to integrate, then you would type this into your FACILITeSPACE account under Access Control> Infinias Door Setup.
- As a security measure, many customers will restrict the "source IP" of the traffic to just the eSPACE servers (IPs 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206). This is optional.
- Infinias Non-Cloud Base Version: If you use the non-cloud version, then typically the URL that is enter in FACILITeSPACE on the Access Control > Infinias Door Setup page is in the following format: http://doors.examplechurch.org:18779.
- That URL can be whatever you (or your IT) configure/program to have the schedules from eSPACE sent to, in order to reach the Infinias door system on the local server.
- The port at the end of the address is whatever port you (or your IT) assign/program as the port to pass traffic(schedules) through from eSPACE to the Infinias Door System.
- As a security measure, many churches will restrict the "source IP" of the traffic to just the eSPACE servers (IPs 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168). This is optional.
- The first step is to confirm that your organization has SECURESPACE added to your subscription. An admin with access to the billing page in eSPACE can confirm or add this module as needed.
- When you add SECURESPACE to your subscription, there is a 1-time setup fee and an ongoing subscription charge.
- To see our latest pricing, please visit the pricing page on our website: https://www.smartchurchsolutions.com/software/pricing/
- Once SECURESPACE is added to your eSPACE subscription then please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can initiate the integration for your specific access control company on the back end. After this is done, you will see the specific door option on your FACILITeSPACE account under Access control in the left side menu (assuming the admin on your organization’s eSPACE account has granted you access to see FACILITeSPACE).
- Once you have access to FACILITeSPACE - SECURESPACE for your specific door company, you may grant other eSPACE users access to FACILITeSPACE -SECURESPACE. To do this click Settings > Users in the FACILITeSPACE on the left navigation menu. Within each person’s profile in the FACILITeSPACE Permissions section enable access to SECURESPACE for them and click save.
- Link your Infinias account to your eSPACE account by navigating to Access Control > Infinias Door Setup and entering in your Infinias credentials.
- The Username and Password must be the exact same credentials you use to log into your Infinias account online.
- The URL depends on whether you are using the cloud or non-cloud version of Infinias (see opening portion of this article)
- Buffer Setup - This is where you will setup the buffer minutes to unlock doors before an event and lock doors after an event. All doors will use the Event Start + Buffer Setup time and Event End + Buffer Setup time to create the lock/unlock schedule unless you set individual buffers for a door or set up an override on the event in Event Scheduler or on the event within the FACILITeSPACE Dashboard.
- After you enter your credentials, select Start Discovery Process so that eSPACE can connect to your Infinias account and import door names.
How Doors Get Scheduled
- This integration is designed to allow you to assign spaces in eSPACE to each door in your Infinias account so that as spaces are scheduled on events eSPACE automatically knows which doors to schedule. Therefore, once all the doors load in, assign the spaces to doors that you want to trigger to unlock and relock for events.
- Set Location (if a multi-campus site). If you are using the Location feature inside eSPACE, you will need to set the location for each Door that is discovered. Simple click the “EDIT LOCATION” button to set the appropriate location.
- Setting Overrides for Doors on Events - Beyond doors being automatically scheduled by events, there are a few options you can use to override the schedule set by the event within the event scheduler.
- Set an override schedule for the doors on the event in Event Scheduler on the Items/Door tab.
- Set an override on the events on the FACILITeSPACE Dashboard. On the dashboard on an event click “Edit Door Access” to either Cut Door Access OFF or Add Overrides.
- If you need to override the doors for a specific occurrence, go to the Occurrences tab on the event in Event Scheduler. Expand the one that you need to edit, then click to edit services, then click on Doors and add the doors that you need. Lastly, click “Back to Occurrences” and submit the event for approval.
NOTE: Door access cannot be controlled for events that cross days (24 hour period) in eSPACE.
NOTE: If you set an override, any buffers you have setup will be ignored.
Immediate Override for Emergencies
In the event there is a organization emergency and you need to lock one, all, or some of your doors, there is a mechanism in place to allow this.
- Under Access Control > Infinias Door Setup, you can click the “OVERRIDE” button for any door. You will be presenting with options to Lock Door, Unlock Door or Revert to Schedule
- Select the override you want to add, and then select a duration. The override will then stay in place for that door until the duration has elapsed. At that time, the door will either go back to any events scheduled or revert back to it’s normal operation schedule.
- If you wish to override ALL doors, simply click the “OVERRIDE ALL” button at the top of the page. This will set the override to all doors. This is great for a organizational wide lock-down or if you need to quickly unlock all doors for say a fire-drill.
Preventing Doors from Being Scheduled by Events
- If you have events where you do not want the doors to be automatically scheduled, then in Event Scheduler on the event on the main Detail tab at the bottom, you can toggle on “Turn Off Door Access for this Event”.
DOOR API CALLS
This integration pushes continuously every 2 mins. It is a “live push”, so it is not limited to a certain amount of event schedules into the Infinias doors.
Door Logs in eSPACE
In order to see the doors logs in eSPACE to confirm that eSPACE tried to send the “unlock” and “relock” commands go to FACILITeSPACE > Access Control > Infinias Door Setup and click the plus symbol to the left of any door (you may have to sort the logs by time by clicking in the empty space of the “Created On” column).