When you add SECURESPACE to your eSPACE subscription, you are able to schedule and manage Door Access in your eSPACE account. The goal of this integration is for doors to automatically receive schedules to “unlock” and “relock” based on your events in Event Scheduler.
The companies below have partnered with eSPACE to allow our controls to push schedules to their door system:
- Brivo (most recommended)
- Once SECURESPACE is added to your subscription and you have notified eSPACE Support to configure your account on the back end for your specific door company, select on My Modules at the top right of your eSPACE account and the chose FACILITeSPACE.
- Once there, you will see the FACILITeSPACE Dashboard.
If you have other integrations such as COOLSPACE or INFOSPACE, you will see options for those on the left-side menu as well as Access Control (SECURESPACE).
For this article, we will focus on SECURESPACE (Access Control) and the Door Access grid
On your FACILITeSPACE Dashboard, in the Door Access grid, you can do the following:
- View the Event ID and Event name
- View Location
- View Spaces associated
- View Date and Time
- Determine whether Door Access is on or off
- Export the items listed
- View the Status*
- View the Timeframe for Doors to unlock/lock
- Edit | Edit Door Access**
- Edit Dashboard Settings (you can change the number of days that displays)
*In the Status column, hovering over the you will see the following warning:
**In the Edit Door Access column, hovering over the you will see the following message:
Clicking will bring up the pop-up window below that allows you to do the following:
- Turn Door Access Off
- Add Unlock/Lock Times
- Edit an existing Unlock/Lock Time
- Remove an existing Unlock/Lock Time
When you choose to Add Unlock/Lock Time, you will see the pop-up window below where you can do the following:
- Doors | Default is ALL doors are selected, or you can select certain doors by clicking in the field
- Change the Unlock Time
- Change the Lock Time
- Choose to Add this override to all occurrences
DOOR CONTROLS WITHIN AN EVENT
In Event Scheduler on the Items > Doors tab, a user with permissions can set overrides for the doors to “unlock” and “relock” at specific times for the event.
On the main Details tab of the event in Event Scheduler, a user with permissions can also turn off door access so that the event does not schedule the doors.
Finally, a user with permissions can make a change for a specific occurrence of an event by navigating to the Occurrence tab on the event. Expand the occurrence you want to change and similar to how you can edit the date/time, space, resources and services for one occurrence, you can also edit the door(s) for one occurrence.