What if you want your Audio/Visual Service to be required when a user reserves the Sanctuary Space?
- This feature helps your organization require certain Services when a Space is reserved keeping the two Items connected
Go to the left navigation bar > Settings > Basic > Spaces > hover over a space then click the three dots and choose "Edit Space".
Once in the Space, scroll down to expand and select the Service you want to require, then click Save
- The public availability toggle for both the space and the service(s) must both have the same selection (on OR off).
- Also, if a service has been restricted to certain spaces, it will only be listed as a required service option for those specific spaces.
- In the example below the "RR & Locker Cleaning" service has been restricted to the "Athletics" space.
- Therefore that service can only be made "required" for the "Athletics" space as well.
Once a service has been made required for a space, going forward when users select that Space, the following message will appear:
If the user navigates to the Services tab they will see the Item selected and not able to be toggled off unless first unselecting the Space that is requiring that Service